shallowness: Margaret Hale of North and South adaptation sitting at desk writing (Margaret North and South writing)
[personal profile] shallowness
I reposted two The OC ficlets last week:

Taylor’s Vimptal Question (aka Taylor's Very Important and Vital Question). G. Characters/Pairing: Taylor, Kaitlin, (Taylor/Ryan). 765 words. First posted: October 2007, lightly edited 2026. Summary: Where Brangelina, TomKat and Sethummer have led, Taylor would like to follow.

I mainly corrected typos and switched one word for one that was better, but I really thought it was overwritten in hindsight. And the portmanteaux I chose really date it (I can’t even be sure I was being ironic when I first posted it.)

I then reposted Taylor Updates PG. Characters/Pairing: Taylor, OFC, (Taylor/Ryan). Missing scene/script format. 628 words. First posted: October 2007. Spoilers: Set during ‘The End’s Not Near, It’s Here’ (ep 4.16). Summary: A translated missing scene from the finale.

It was originally posted very soon after 'Taylor's Vimptal Question.' The only editing I did was to add an errant full stop. But in the process of doing this, I realised it hadn’t been available in years, as I’d only provided a link to my Geocites website on LJ, and I don’t even remember when that disappeared. I never posted it on ff.net, because it’s in script format, something I may only have dabbled in twice.

I am now down to single figures when it comes to fic to repost.

Profile

shallowness: Kira in civvies looking straight ahead (Default)
shallowness

September 2026

S M T W T F S
   1234 5
6789101112
1314 1516 1718 19
20 212223242526
27282930   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 06:38 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios